For starters, let me share what I personally love & will forever rave about, as long as they don't get phased out or deteriorate in terms of quality:
1) NIVEA Lip Care Q10 Lip Effect - Because my lips chap real bad, to the point of wounding & bleeding, I need something heavy-duty, & believe me, I've tried everything. This one takes the cake. Ah, finally. Now if only I can remember to apply this at least once a day, because I'm pabaya like that...
2) Orly Nail Polish in Monroe's Red - I have a bottle of this & I've been using it since last year. The brand claims to have no formaldehyde, & that's good to know. This is even better (& cheaper) than Essie, but I'd want Essie in Long Stem Roses just the same, which is the best blood-red shade I've tried so far. I also love Orly's Masquerade Collection, at least Enchanting & Belle of the Ball. Yep, I want bottles of those, too. What I like best about the Orly brand is that even if my nail polish is already chipping, whatever's left on my nails still looks shiny, & people at work ask me what stuff am I using & where do I get my nails done! But yeah, don't remind me, chipping nail polish = unkempt. Sigh.
3) Dove Night Calming Bar - I've been using this for quite some time now as well, because I'm prone to breakouts with other soaps & shower gels, & I hate slathering lotion (even if it's Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking, which is super-light, non-greasy, & hypoallergenic). This works like a charm & isn't that drying nor too hard to rinse off, but it melts rather quickly, & which reminds me, I should get more of this tomorrow, argh.
4) Apivita Pedi Care Relief Gel - The best product ever for my feet. One of the best gifts anyone can give me, especially this Christmas. I hate aching feet, that's why I splurge on foot spa treatments, & this gel is a lifesaver! My brother thinks it smells funny, though. He's hard to please anyway, to begin with, dammit, no thanks to his Virgo nature.
5) Lush Cosmetics Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter - It's actually more apt to consider this as a solid body scrub formula, rather than an actual topical, off-the-shower moisturizer. Whenever I need major exfoliation without the abrasion from the usual salt body scrub, this does the job nicely. Hooray for squeaky-clean & at the same time smooth skin. Too bad, though, because users need to consume the bar quick, not longer than 2-3 days, for it to remain fresh. I don't like it when I have to throw it into the fridge. Ugh. But hooray for organic!
I'm still looking for the perfect eye cream, btw. & I would love to have more of this superb cleansing oil, even if I don't wear makeup, save for a bit of lip gloss, because I'm cursed with horrendously sensitive skin & my eyes are too watery. Anyway, more items to blab about in a bit. For now, let me leave you with this online quiz that I first took 4 years ago, & my score has gone 8 points up from that time!
You Are 52% Girly
You're a little girly, a little boyish,
and probably a whole lot indie.
You have your own unique style,
and it pretty much defies gender lines.