Saturday, May 26, 2012

the Salsa Project this summer

This is bad. Who would've thought I'd be engrossed in steak tacos so much that I have to leave home at midnight just so I could gorge on those & wash it all down with A&W Cream Soda? Yes, that's what Chihuahua Mexican Grill & Margarita Bar does to me. 

It's my new happy place now, especially during Saturday nights, when they have this thing called the Salsa Project going on. Awesome music, lovely people on the dance floor giving it a shot whether for kicks or for the pure love of salsa dancing, killer margaritas, & yummy food. Now they even have Dr. Pepper & Cherry Coke to make things more homey, an interesting dessert that I can't even finish all by myself (& I wish there'd be more ice cream on it) & weekend brunch offerings (including cocktails such as Tequila Sunrise), & a new branch much closer to me! Greenbelt 2 is the place to be now, before midnight, that is. 

We can play board games there on other days. It can get too loud, though, nevertheless, regardless what day or night it is, at their main spot along Makati Ave., when people hang out in groups & get happily sloshed. I still go alone most of the time, but hanging out one-on-one with my favorite people this year there is super-fun. I can't wait to get back there, this time with my best friend in tow, who loves spicy food more than I do. Should be a good place to chill every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment