Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Ayala A-card should be expiring this month, & I'm actually happy for the easy renewal requirements. Application should be easier this time around, so you folks should go for of it ASAP.



I guess I should take advantage of my discounts while I still can from The Spa (10% for every cash & card purchases on services & memberships; P200 off for every service worth P1000 & above), Fully Booked (10% for every cash purchase of regular items), Nike Park & Nike Women (10% on regular items only), Strip & Browhaus (10% off on cash purchases on products & a la carte services), Timezone (P160 for every P200 Powercard load, hehe, I'm such a kid), to name a few. Since I'm either at Greenbelt or Bonifacio High Street more often, yay. I hope when I drop by later today such offers still apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment